Tuesday 1 November 2011

Ye Olde Christmas

Having been out of the groove for quite a while now, the email I received from Arline of Christmas Crafting,   (reminding me I was slotted to be a guest designer for her November 2011 Challenge)   was just the kick in the backside I needed to get me back to my crafting!

With Robyns Fetish as the challenge's sponsor, and The Twelve Days of Christmas as the great theme - I had a lot of inspiration.

For my submission, I chose the Red Hat Mama digital stamp from Robyn's Fetish to use as one of the "9 ladies dancing".   Sure, she's not exactly dancing, but I bet with a bit of egg nog she could be easily convinced!

Red Hat Mama - Ye Olde Christmas


She is coloured with Pro Markers and embellished with Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is on pre-printed velum and the holly is Klever Konstruction.


Thanks to Arline of Christmas Crafting and to Robyn's Fetish for getting my creative juices flowing again.  I hope you like the card!

Happy Crafting
xxDenise

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Love it Denise.

Catherine x

Stephie Boots said...

Lovely card xxx

My Weight Loss Journey