Sunday 13 November 2011

Penny Black Christmas Volume 2

Last week's challenge was such good fun I decided to see what I could come up with for this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge :  The theme is "Gold and Presents".


Penny Black Gold and Present Christmas

I am such a huge fan of Penny Black's kitty cats, so they will surely be making repeated appearances in my blog I am sure!  This particular kitty is from the 'It's Your Day' set.   I did hte colouring with flex markers and there is also some embossing on the presents using glitter embossing powder and pearl iridescent powder.

I hope you like it, and if not...all constructive feedback is welcome.  I am still rather new at this card making stuff, so I am always happy to hear what people think (good or bad).

Happy Crafting!!!!

xxDenise

7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Denise - cute kitty and lvoe the tree. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
pauline x

Sandra H said...

Hi, Wow your card is just perfect i just love how you have lots of gold on your card and all those lovely presents truly is a lovely card good luck with your challenge:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Love those gold die cuts Denise and you're very brave doing all of that cutting out! I'm not very good at that!!

Hugs
Brenda

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous take on the challenge denise...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Penny Black,

Liz x

Lee said...

Your card is Gorgeous and imaginative.x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
debby

My Weight Loss Journey