Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas White on White

Another few days, another several cards done....and I thought I would throw my hat into to a few more challenges.


A little Christmas cheer

I used my brand new Milton and Company stamp.  I just love their images!   She is coloured with Letraset Flex Markers  - which I am completely addicted to using.  I was so glad when they released more colors and have been building my stash little by little.

The 'doily' layer is made using a linen textured cardstock punched with the X-Cut Multi-shaper Blossom punch. Then I stamped one of my Clarity Stamps with Versamark Ink and heat embossed using WOW Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter.   The layer beneath is a glittered acetate which is fastened to the card using solid top eyelets.

The initial inspiration for this card came from the Passion for Promarkers White on White Challenge. 

I decided to try to include the themes from the Polka Doodles:  Swirls and Pearls and Letraset giveaway challenge  and the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  Never Seen Ink challenge.

 I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Hooked on Craft Challenges:  Something Punched
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge:  Punch It
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenges:  Anything Christmas with Pearls

and thanks to Dawn for the head's up.... the card fits this challenge as well:
The Crafty Pad: White on White

I hope you like the finished product.  Thanks again to all the challenge blogs and their mega-talented design teams for the inspiration and motivation!


Happy Crafting
xxDenise

9 comments:

Catherine said...

It's beautiful - I do like the white on white. And the image is cute too.

Catherine x

Chris said...

Your punched and embossed doily is gorgeous! What a nice way to add texture to such a sweet card! I love the white on white. Thank you for playing along at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Dawn said...

Denise, your card is lovely & would be perfect for the White on White challenge over at The Crafty Pad too
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/
Why not link up!
Good Lick
Hugs
Dawn xx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful. The different textures on the white work so well together. Thank you for sharing with us at Polka Doodles this week.
Clare x

Winnie said...

lovely card, the image is so cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie

Nina said...

Awww, this is so sweet!! The white on white is gorgeus and the motiv is adorable ♥

Thanks for joining our "PUNCH IT" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
Hugs, Nina.

Debs said...

this is super cute :0)...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Denise, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. The embossing on your "doily" looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy. x

My Weight Loss Journey