Thursday 12 July 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Hello out there in blog land.  Today is my Mom's birthday, and although she is not a follower of my blog (can you believe it???), she does check it from time to time, so I thought I would post the e-card I sent today for her birthday.  It is difficult to be in a different country, but thankfully, in this digital age, there are lots of ways to stay close in heart if not in body!

I made my Mom a physical card, but I wasn't able to post it in time to have it there for her actual birthday.   So I decided to send her an e-card which can of course be printed out if she would like.

Now the actual e-card has an insert too, but I want that to be just for her.



If you all can send my Mom happy, lovely thoughts for her birthday and wishes for a happy and healthy year, that would be wonderful!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!  I LOVE YOU

Love Denise xx

9 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, gorgeous colours and love the layout. Happy birthday to your Mum x

ju said...

Well what a lovely card ..and a great way to send your mum birthday wishes too.x
Happy Birthday Denises Mum ! Have a great day x

Linda Simpson said...

What a lovely idea and I am sure your mum loved the card you sent electronically which is wonderful.

Wishing your mum a very happy birthday and hope she has a wonderful day.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful which I like very much, and I am sure your Mum loved it too. :)

I found looking at the card relaxing too.

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww a lovely birthday card, lucky mum! Elaine-xxx-

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card with lovely colours and the flower and butterflies are great.
Janet

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, fab creation! Now following too... Big hugs Jo xxx

Carole Z said...

Fab card Denise, love the colours and I'm sure your Mum was thrilled! Carole Z X

Confiseries Papier said...

Nice blog,visiting from Outlawz.

My Weight Loss Journey