Friday 18 November 2011

Let's talk about the elephant in the room.

This is another digistamp from Cuddly Buddly.  I think this elephant is just precious, and it was a bargain as part of a set.



Although I have mainly been working on Christmas cards, I have tried to make an effort to put cards in for a other occasions as well.  I don't know if I even need to say it, but the coloring was done with flex markers.  I kept this card relatively sweet and simple just using a couple off layers, a bit of ribbon and a pre-printed sentiment.


Here is another one with a bit more bling....



I would like to enter this card into the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Stars in your eyes Challenge


This is a really nice image to work with.  I actually have colored quite a few more that haven't made their way to completed cards yet..... so maybe I should get to work on that!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog and my creations.  I hope you like them and always love to hear any thoughts (good or bad).

Take care and happy crafting!
xxDenise







1 comment:

Nikbee said...

Lovely cards. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

My Weight Loss Journey