Saturday 19 November 2011

Teddy Bear Christmas

I had a bit of trouble deciding what to name this post, because I couldn't decide what the predominant feature of the card is.  I ultimately went with the teddy bear because he is such a cutie pie.




I used a die cut topper, a red mirror board layer and a textured gold card layer.  The poinsettia's are from My Craft Studio paper flower expert.  I heat embossed them for the shine and added a flower shaped 'gem' for the center of each.  The sentiment is from one of the docraft Digital Designer Christmas CDs, though I am not sure which one.  I tend to print stuff for 'later' and sometimes by the time I use it I have forgotten exactly where it came from!

I hope you like it....and as always, thanks for looking and thanks for the comments.

Take care and happy crafting
xxDenise

6 comments:

Linda Dale said...

Gorgeous card, love it. Sweet image and well balanced layout. Great job.
come check out My Favorite Things and let me know what you think. I made 7 items for it.
www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card I love the MCS flowers I have the 1st set they bought out maybe I need these too. Chris xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous Denise. He is such a sweet teddy and the poinsettas are really good.

Catherine x

Amy Bryant said...

Super cute!

The Craft Bucket said...

This is lovely Denise, thank you so much for joining the JS blog hop and your lovely comments on my little Westie. She is as adorable as she looks too! Jane x

NanaConnie said...

This is so adorable, Denise! Love your coloring and those poinsettias are magnificent! Each week that goes by, I tell myself I have to start on Christmas cards but so far.... Sigh.

My Weight Loss Journey