Thursday 17 November 2011

Variations on a theme

I bought a few new digi-stamps, and this Lilyboo Dress Up angel is one of my favorites!




I tried to get a few different looks by using different color schemes and backgrounds.  They are all colored with flex markers and you may notice a wink of stella here and there.

They just seemed to be asking for shiny, glittery backgrounds, so I broke out my mirror board and holographic cardstock for these two.






For these I went a little less glitz, but they still have a bit of shimmer and shine behind them (as angels do!)  I did a bit of heat embossing for the sentiment on the green angel and used some of my christmas stickers for the sentiment on the blue angel.

Well, I have been a busy bee, so more to come soon!

Thanks for looking and as always, I love to get your comments and any suggestions are welcome.

Happy Crafting
xxDenise

1 comment:

Catherine said...

They are all lovely. Just goes to show how you can get completely different looks using the same image. My favourite has to be the red one.

Catherine x

My Weight Loss Journey