Thursday 2 February 2012

Tatty Teddy Birthday Card and some news!

Hey everyone!

I can now announce that I have been accepted on another design team.   I am now part of the great group of crafty folks over at Just Inspirational Challenges.   I will be joining in on next week's challenge, but pop over for this weeks challenge too, which is Inspired by Steam Punk with an optional sketch.



Now, as promised, here is a bit of Tatty Teddy.


I made this using docrafts digital designer.  I don't tend to do a lot of cards without stamps or some form of coloring, but this one just came together just the way I liked it using elements from ddd. 

Thanks for looking, and as always, comments are very much appreciated.

Take care and happy crafting.
xx Denise

11 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Huge, and well deserved congratulations!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations, really sweet card too
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

FAB card and congratulations. Chris xx

Angel-23 said...

Aww so cute fab card
Hugs Rachael xx

Angel-23 said...

oops forgot to say congratulations on your new DT post.
Hugs Rachael xx

Emma Goddard said...

lovely card hun and congratulations on the DT ;0) xx

Misty's said...

Congrats on your great news. Your Tatty Teddy Card is adorable.
Michaela xx

Carole Z said...

Congrats on your design team news! Love Tatty Teddy xx

Deb Neerman said...

Great card! Congrats on the DT news!!

cardmaking bird said...

Denise - congrats on your new DT position!! Fab card - I love the blues and these teddies are so cute. Hugs, Marie xx
P.S. Thanks for becoming my newest follower xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ow, this is so sweet, I love Tatty Teddy.

Congratulations on the new DT appointment.

Dionne

My Weight Loss Journey