Monday 28 November 2011

Crafty Boots Blog Hop

The theme at Crafty Boots Challenges this fortnight is ‘Anything Goes’.  You can join in the challenge as normal but there are 12 extra chances for you to win a prize by joining the first ever Crafty Boots blog hop!


If you are joining in the hop you should have got here from Stephanie-Emma’s blog .  If you haven’t blog hopped before it is really simple, just start at the Crafty Boots Challenge blog and hop through the design team blogs in the order set out on that page.  Each of the design team members has a word or two for you to collect which will reveal a message at the end.  Once you have collected that message email it to bloghop@craftyboots.co.uk to be entered into the draw to win the prize of three digis of your choice from Hope Jacare Doodles.  You must also become a follower of all the design team’s blogs (and Claire’s) to be eligible to win the prizes.



Hi everyone..... My name is Denise and I have just become a member of the Crafty Boots Challenge Blog Design Team.  I am so thrilled to be part of the team, and I am also very happy to be able to be one of the stops on the blog hop!

Since I am in Christmas card mode, I chose the lovely Snowman Wreath digi image from Hope Jacare Doodles.  Here is what I came up with....

Hope Jacare Snowman Wreath
The image is colored with Letraset Flex Markers.  I used a lovely holographic card that I got from Create and Craft.  It doesn't come across that well in the pic, but the base color is about the same as the green in the ribbon.  I used the Grand Nestabilities Labels 23 for the die cut layers and the ribbon I got from the US (at JoAnn's Fabric I think).

Now back to the business of the blog hop......



Don’t forget that myself and each of the design team members has a prize of candy up for grabs, this will include a sample pack of the fantastic new Crafty Boots Deluxe card along with a few other goodies.  Be sure to leave a comment on each of our blogs and follow us to be in with a chance of winning our candy!

My words for the secret message are:
IN

Your next stop is Tracie’s blog
The deadline for both the Anything Goes challenge, and the blog hop (and candy) is Sunday 11 th December at 12 Noon (UK time).

14 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hey! Welcome to the DT and this is a wonderful start to your new role! Love the hint of bling with the holographic card!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hello and welcome to the DT.

I love what you have done with this image and think I shall be copying the way you have used your holographic card.

Dionne

Misty's said...

Hi Denise
Congratulations on becoming a new member of Crafty Boots DT. Your card is Wonderful! Love the Snowman Wreath digi-image you chose and your coloring with Flex Markers. Great use of holographic card as well.
Michaela xx

Claire Phillips said...

Great Christmas card Denise - love that shade of green. Hey great minds think alike actually....I have on my to do list a yellow submarine image - I do think there is a 60's element to my work! I must add it's a bit before my time and the Beatles passed me by, really more of a Queen fan! Cheers Claire x

Faye said...

Hi and welcome to the DT. I love your card and the colours you used think I'm going to try them out for myself lol.

Faye xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty card, love the holographic card
Lindsay xx

Caz said...

Lovely card...

Caz xx

dj1952 said...

Your card is awesome! I love the holographic card, too. Congratulations on being chosen as a DT member. Hugs, dj1952

sammi said...

Ohhhh this is gorgeous! Love how you used the holographic paper! What a cool effect!

Katie said...

Ow, this is a lovely card.

Katie

scrappingmamma said...

What a super cute project.STUNNING~! Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us all :-)
Happy Scrapping~!
Scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Stunning card!! Beautiful holographic frame too!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations on becoming part of the team and I'm loving the card!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring. Congrats on your DT position too
Claire xx

My Weight Loss Journey