Thursday 24 November 2011

Candy Canes and Snowflakes

Hi everyone.  Please forgive me in advance for any typo's / strange comments in this post as I am riding the diazepam train due to severe back muscle spasms.  In trying to follow the doctor's orders and move around a bit, I thought doing a card / blog post would be good.

This card was inspired by the Anything Goes Challenge Blog, Challenge 54 - A Real Sweetie
(ends 28/11/11)

I think it also fits the bill for the Crafts and Me Challenges, Challenge 61 - Simples


The Candy Canes are from the Polka Doodles Sundae of Seasons CD.  The coloring was done with Pro Markers.  I used a patterned paper (the green with the snowflakes) and a silver mirror board pre-cut 'frame'.  I added a few white snowflake stickers and a pre-printed sentiment... and viola!

Thank you as always for looking and for your comments.  Please don't hold back any constructive criticism since I am always striving to improve!  (though I know the pic is not the best but with my medication shakes it was the best I could do..lol).

Take care of yourselves and happy crafting
xx Denise

5 comments:

Helen Anderson said...

Love you card Denise! The layout is great and so is your colour scheme. Well done ;).

Helen xx

Catherine said...

This is lovely Denise - love the colours.

Catherine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty card
Lindsay xx

Kathleen said...

Cute card, great take on our real sweetie challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs Kat xx
Ps I have blog candy up for grabs
http://craftykatdesigns.blogspot.com

Joanie said...

Sweet card! Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

My Weight Loss Journey