Monday 26 December 2011

Celebrations - Crafty Boots Challenge DT Project

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you have all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your boxing day.

Here is my Design Team project for the Crafty Boots new challenge - Celebrations.




I used this cute (and free) digi image from Cuddly Buddly and coloured it with Letraset promarkers.  I used the scalloped square spellbinder die for the pink pearlised emobossed card layer behind the image, and various embellishments including gems courtesy of the Glitter Girls.  The card itself is a Precious Gemstones Fancy Shaped Card Blank from Hunkydory, backed with a bit of holographic paper. 

Well, this is going to be a short one, because I am writing it on the Friday before Christmas and I have to nip out to the shop before it becomes an abosulte zoo!

Take care and thanks for checking out my blog.  All comments are not only welcome, but very much appreciated!

Happy Crafting
xx Denise

5 comments:

Misty's said...

Great birthday card Denise. I love all the different shapes you used.
Michaela xx

Becky said...

Fab card, love the shape of it and all the lovely colours.
Becky x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the image to and all the colors xx

Gabrielle said...

Love your card! Such fun! Hope you had a terrific Christmas and that the New Year is kind to you x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet card, really pretty.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a really happy New Year.

Dionne x

My Weight Loss Journey